- Coordinate the packaging and shipment of capital equipment with crating vendor and freight companies.
- Maintain Inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Complete appropriate documents for shipping. These include commercial invoices, shippers’ letter of instruction, freight bills, and shippers export declaration. International Shipping Experience necessary
- Package and process all parts and miscellaneous shipments via UPS, FedEx, and DHL
- Provide tracking information of shipments to sales and customer service departments.
- Assist Manufacturing and Inventory departments with various projects.
- Operate forklift, pallet jack, and a variety of hand tools.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
Basic computer skills. Windows, Outlook Express, Internet, Online shopping via UPS and FedEx.