Position Purpose: A brief statement summarizing the basic purpose of the position or contribution to the department or organization, it should answer what, how and why.
The purpose of this position is to verify and keep records of all incoming shipments ensuring accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipment.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities: Listing of key responsibilities / major activities necessary to fulfill the positions basic purpose. The responsibilities should be listed in order of decreasing importance. Please include the percentage of time spent on each key responsibility.
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
- Verify packages according to order and invoices
- Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated area
- Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
- Trace and track shipments to ensure timely delivery
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a Receiving Clerk/Coordinator
- Knowledge of safety practices
- Compliance with documentation requirements, safety procedures and company policy.
- Excellent Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Strong customer service with a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed