We are looking for a Co-Op student from a related field of study available from July/August through at least December, 2018
Job Description: Co-op student will work on multiple projects during the assignment that pertain to the characterization and optimization of microlithography systems that are used within the semiconductor industry for the manufacture of IC’s and flat panel displays. The student will utilize Design of Experiments (DOE) to determine effects of process parameters of photoresists used by advanced photolithography systems and apply results to optimize imaging performance and process latitude of the photolithography process. The student will use chemistry, physics and engineering analysis skills to compile and evaluate the test data to determine appropriate limits or variables for the process. The student will be trained on how to use process and metrology equipment within the Application Lab to perform their assignment. Equipment and process techniques utilized are of the same caliber as equipment currently used in IC production facilities worldwide.
Education and Work Experience;
- Pursuing a degree in Microelectronics Engineering, Nanotechnology or Chemistry
- A knowledge of Photolithography processing and concepts.
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills
- Clear technical writing skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Lab or work experience in a cleanroom laboratory environment with wet processing in fume hood
- Lab or work experience fabricating semiconductor devices
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint to assist engineers with data analysis and preparation of presentations
Available from July/August through at least December, 2018
No relocation assistance is available for this position.
No agency submissions are being accepted at this time.