Rudolph Technologies, Inc. is a worldwide leader in the design, development, manufacture and support of probe card analysis, defect inspection, advanced packaging lithography, process control metrology, and data analysis systems and software used by microelectronic device manufacturers worldwide. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools and solutions needed for manufacturing tomorrow’s cutting edge electronic devices. We fuse process and process control by combining a deep understanding of customer’s challenges with Rudolph’s innovative technology and analytical software to enable the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers to reduce manufacturing costs and produce devices with the highest quality and performance.
We are seeking a highly skilled Planner II to join a dynamic team working to build next generation systems that will control sophisticated mechanical/electrical/optical systems. This role is responsible for loading and managing top level system work orders to support the Production Schedule. Modify work orders upon receipt of customer configuration changes, communicate changes to the production floor in a timely manner, and expedite purchased parts as well as sub-assemblies to minimize impact to ship schedule.
· An aptitude for technical product configuration, dates, numbers and attention to detail
· Strong tolerance of ever-changing schedules, frequent reprioritization
· Thrives on fast-paced change and seeks to adapt to customer preferences and volatile market conditions.
· Identifies opportunities for improvement in all aspects of work and has the initiative to develop and implement solutions to problems encountered.
· Strong aptitude and competence for all popular business software applications.